https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMb7igmjYJA – Watch Video about Magniflow Canister Filter.
The Marineland Magniflow Canister Filter provides biological, chemical and mechanical filtration to keep aquarium water clean, clear and sparkling. Its powerful 3-stage filtration system removes biological waste, discoloration, impurities, dirt, and debris from freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Powerful, complete 3-stage filtration
- Easy maintenance & fast setup
- For fresh & saltwater aquariums
- 3-year limited warranty
The Magniflow is loaded with special, user-friendly features to make maintaining your aquarium easier than ever. The canister lid creates a water-tight seal when pressed down, and lifts up for easy removal. Stack n’ Flow filter trays allow multiple media layers for total mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration, and are easy to remove for media cleaning or refreshing. A quick-prime button fills the filter chamber with water for fast, self-priming setup, and a valve block lets you immediately shut down water flow and separate the lid from the motor housing for simple, spill-free maintenance.
The Magniflow Canister Filter achieves complete purity by forcing water through several layers of targeted filtration, including:
- Mechanical Filtration: Filter foam pads screen out dirt and debris. Marineland filter foam should be cleaned and rinsed every 3 weeks and replaced every 9 weeks. (Do not clean with soaps or adhesives)
- Chemical Filtration: Inside the carbon bag, Black Diamond® Premium Activated Carbon removes odors, discoloration and water impurities. Replace carbon bag monthly since carbon de-activates with use.
- Biological Filtration: Bio-filter balls and ceramic rings provide large, multi-faceted surface area for Bio-Spira® and beneficial ammonia-reducing bacteria colonies to thrive.
- Water Polishing: Before water is returned to the tank, a polishing filter pad removes any remaining fine debris. Replace every 3 weeks. (Do not clean with soaps or abrasives)
Magniflow 160 – Rite Size S filter cartridge.
Magniflow 220 – Rite Size S filter cartridge.
Magniflow 360 – Rite Size T filter cartridge.
Note: Formerly the Marineland C-Series Canister Filter. Magniflow filters are still compatible with Marineland Rite-Size Filter Cartridges. Model 530 is still available as the Marineland C-Series C-530.
Magniflow 220 Canister Filter – 220 GPH – (Aquariums up to 55 Gallons)
Retails for $199.99
There are no reviews yet.