The Penn Plax Bird Life Natural Wood Perch
provides your bird with a perch that mimics tree branches found in nature. It enhances your bird’s environment and offers both a sitting and feeding place all in one. It provides a great source of entertainment for your bird when they are outside of their cage.
Made of natural, non-toxic wood, this bird perch also helps to keep your bird’s feet healthy by providing a place for your bird to exercise and grip. The two stainless steel feeding cups allow your bird to eat and drink while the integrated tray helps to keep your surfaces clean. These cups are removable for easy cleaning.
This wooden bird perch measures 11.75 inches high, 10.5 inches wide, and 8 7/8 inches deep. The perching branches measure ½ inch to 1 ½ inch in thickness to properly exercise the bird’s feet gripping muscles. Perch is suitable for smaller sized birds.
Ideal for medium-to-large sized birds
Variable diameter perch for maintaining healthy feet.
- Bird perch is made from durable wood that mimics the shape of branches found in nature
- Stand helps to maintain healthy feet and provides 3 different branches for the bird to perch.
- Perch includes two stainless steel feeding cups that can hold both food and a water dish
- Provides an excellent activity center to keep your bird entertained outside of their cage.
- Light-weight and easily transportable from room to room.
Easy to Assemble – only one Allen wrench required (and it’s included)
Align the round metal plate beneath the tray and screw the vertical branch into the base with the provided screw and Allen key.
Screw the smaller branches into the main vertical branch.
Screw the top horizontal branch into the main vertical branch.
Screw each cup into opposite sides of the horizontal perch.