Prevue Cockatiel Cages provide a comfortable, stylish home for your cockatiel, parakeet, or other small-to-medium sized bird. A removable grille and pull-out debris tray allow easy cleaning, and each cage features 2 plastic hooded cups, perches, carry handle, and a large front-opening door.
- Comfortable, stylish home for cockatiels, parakeets & other small-medium birds
- Removable grille & pull-out debris tray make cleaning easy
- Each cage includes 2 hooded feeding cups, perches, carry handle & large door
The powder-coated steel mesh is non-toxic and pet safe. Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and the Prevue Cage Saver Scrub Pad (#109). Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun to prevent warping.
Note: Cages ship in assorted colors.
Small: 16″L x 16″W x 22″H
Medium: 18″L x 18″W x 24″H
Retails for $109.99
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage faces the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
5) Make sure that all latches securing the top to the body and the body to the base are in place and secure before use.
Buy It Now for Your Cockatiel!